- 3 cups water
- 1 large OR 2 small packages cranberry, cherry or other red gelatin
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar
- 1 bag (about 2 cups) fresh cranberries, crushed in food processor or chopper
- 1 medium orange, cut into small pieces
- 2 medium apples, unpeeled but diced
- 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
In large glass bowl, microwave water until boiling; add gelatin and sugar. Mix. Let cool but not congeal.
Add remaining ingredients, and mix well. Pour into large loaf pan or individual custard cups (or both). Refrigerate until set.