This weekend Bruce started experiencing worse symptoms in his rear — the same problem he had in December, when he passed out in the bathroom as the abscess burst. We had his doc paged at the Ole Miss game this afternoon, and he put Bruce on antibiotics until we can make an office visit Monday. If the antibiotics don’t work, he may have to have surgery again. Only time will tell.
The day Bruce was discharged from the hospital last month, the doc said he wanted to try a new drug. We are still waiting for insurance approval for the drug. Monday, it will be three weeks since it was prescribed.
Bureaucracy is a pain in the butt sometimes.